This is a pancake recipe that every kid should try at least once. It is extremely easy to make and even the pickiest of kids will fall in love with it.
Servings: 4 people
- ½ Cup Flour All Purpose Variety
- ½ Cup Oats Fast Cooking Variety
- 1 tablespoon Sugar White
- 1 teaspoon Baker’s Style Baking Powder
- ½ teaspoons Baker’s Style Baking Soda
- ½ teaspoons Salt For Taste
- ¾ Cup Buttermilk
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Pure
- 2 Tablespoons Oil Vegetable Variety
- 1 Egg Large in Size and Beaten
- Place all of your ingredients into a food process and blend on the highest setting until smooth in consistency.
- Next heat up a large sized pan over medium heat and coat it with small cooking spray.
- Once your pan is hot pour at least ¼ cup of your pancake batter and allow to cook just until bubbles begin to form on the surface. Once the bubbles form flip your pancake and continue cooking until both sides are golden brown in color.
- Remove your pancake and repeat until all of your pancake batter has been used up. Serve with your favorite kind of syrup and enjoy.