Contents of this article
Are you bothered by the constant waking up in the middle of the night?
Throughout my adulthood, “Waking up in the middle of the night” was a way of life, and until recently I really believed that there was nothing I could do to stop this “constant going up in the night”.
Thanks to this discovery, I now sleep like a baby, wake up, wake up, and are ready to spend the day.
But first, what wakes up at night
If you are wondering what causes awakening in the middle of the night, there are several factors, but the most common causes of sleeplessness for the elderly are:
The first common cause of nighttime awakening that occurs more commonly in older patients is associated with:
- Recurrent depressive disorder
- Chronic pain,
- Obstructive sleep apnea,
- Extreme alcohol intake
- high blood pressure,
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease,
- Heart disease,
- Weakened problem prostate
- Bipolar disorder
How can you sleep overnight without waking up
The ability to sleep in the middle of the night without waking up starts with establishing a quiet and relaxed bedtime routine.
- Take a relaxing dip in essential oils such as lavender, chamomile and tea tree oil.
- Listen to soothing music and let your bedroom relax.
- Put the clock in your bedroom so that you can not see it.
- Avoid caffeine after noon and limit your drinking to a few hours before bedtime.
- If you are struggling to sleep well at night, drinking alcohol will make it worse for you.
- If you must drink, drink within a few hours before bedtime.
- Avoid smoking.
- Let's do regular exercise.
- Running for a few hours before going to bed can help you feel better for a peaceful night. And if you can't run, it's okay to jump off.
- Sleep only when sleeping
What can I do to get a good night's sleep?
In most cases of sleep apnea, it can be easily reversed by taking some supplements as a sleep aid. There are many brands that offer sleep supplements. Here are some of the best editorial sleep supplements that anyone can use to get a good night's sleep.
If you are new to cysteine, it is one of the essential amino acids that the body uses to synthesize the important detoxification and antioxidant molecule glutathione. Also known as (NAC), this N-acetylcysteine takes advantage of its mucus-reducing (mucolytic) properties to prepare the body (Tse 2014; Lu 2013).
- Take vitamin C
- Take vitamin E
- Coenzyme Q10.
- Please give me some selenium.
- Take vitamin D
- Take omega-3 fatty acids.
- Take B vitamins.
You also like this
How to fix your sleep schedule in one night
Want to know how to sleep overnight without waking up? All humans need a certain amount of sleep every night to refresh and charge the next day. However, for many people, the next morning's incline can not be avoided immediately because it does not have enough quality sleep or suffers from sleep disorders.
What are the symptoms of sleep apnea?
When it comes to sleep apnea symptoms, it is something to worry a lot. In fact, many people wake up feeling as if they are not sleeping correctly or sleeping completely for 8 hours and as if they were not sleeping. Sleep apnea can be the cause of this.