Cellulite is a condition where the skin forms dimpled lumpy appearances. This commonly occurs on the thighs and buttocks but can also occur in other areas. Cellulite usually forms when excess fat deposits push through the cognitive tissue below the skin. Although cellulite does not hurt, most people do not feel comfortable having such lumps on their bodies. If you are one of those who desire a firm flawless skin, you have to exercise to get rid of cellulite. The good news is that you do not have to spend the whole day in the gym. In fact, you can get rid of cellulite by performing simple 5-minute home exercises. If you desire a firm butt and flawless skin, take a look at these simple five-minute exercises.
1. Glute bridge
For the glute bridge exercise, you will not need any equipment, however, you must be flexible.
*Lying flat on your back with your arms on your side, draw your legs back so that your feet are flat on the floor and your knees above the ground.
*Push through your heels raising your hips and lower back off the ground by engaging your core and hamstrings.
* While your body is raised, pause and squeeze before returning to the starting position.
Repeat the exercise 15 to 20 times each day to get rid of cellulite in just a few weeks.
2. Curtsy Lunge
For this exercise, you do not need any equipment. Just find a smooth flat surface and you will be ready to start.
* Stand on level ground with your feet slightly apart.
* Let your arms meet in front of your chest and have them bend slightly to attain balance.
*Brace your core and keep your chest up while you bend your left leg and step backward with your right leg until your right leg touches the ground.
*Pose for about a 5 seconds then push through your left heel to come back to starting position.
*Do the complete 3 sets 10 times on each leg and for each day.
This exercise should take about 5 minutes and will help you get rid of cellulite in a few weeks.
3. Reverse lunge and Step Up
This is a simple routine exercise that can be done at home, even in your living room. All you will need is a slightly elevated bench. You may also use your couch or bed. This Excercise helps work on your glutes, hamstrings, and quads.
* Stand about 2 feet away from the bench.
*Step on the bench with your right foot, pushing through with your heel such that your entire body weight is supported with your right leg while your left leg is in the ai
* Push your left knee towards the sky – you should feel some tension in your thigh muscles.
*Lower your left foot back to the ground and lunge back with your right leg to the starting position.
*Repeat the exercise 10 reps each leg every day. This exercise will take you a maximum of 7 minutes each day.
4. Lateral Lunge
For this exercise, you do not need any equipment except for a flat surface.
* Stand with your feet wide open- approximately shoulder width apart- with your arms on your sides.
*With your left leg in position, take a big step with your right leg and position your bottom as if sitting in a chair; simultaneously raise your arms in the air to attain balance.
* Return to normal position by pulling back the right leg to form a close the gap between your legs.
* The main aim of this exercise is to stretch the glutes and hamstrings on the extended leg. Make sure you feel some tension in your right thigh during the first round and repeat the same with your left leg.
Repeat this exercise ten reps on each leg daily. The exercise will take around 10 minutes and will help you get rid of cellulite in a few weeks.
You do not have to live with cellulite. You can simply get rid of all the rough bumps on your body by doing simple home exercises. As we have seen, you do not need any special equipment to get started. Simply look for a small space in your apartment and start working out each day.